• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Whats my next step/

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

mscountrymusic

What is the name of your state?Penna. I was in an car accident that was not my fault. I have two eye witnesses who told that info to the insurance co and the insurance company still feels they can decline my case! How can they do that legally when I was not in the wrong and had two people who testified to that fact? What can I do now to protect my rights?

B

BreanaLee

Insurance is fun

mscountrymusic said:
BelizeBreeze said:
Your insurance company or the other driver's insurance?[/QUOTE The other drivers inc co is refusing to pay to have my truck fixed.
I had the same thing happen to me. Thankfully, I didn't have to DO anything...my insurance company and the other driver's insurance company battled it out, because that's what they're paid to do. So, if you have insurance, they should be taking care of you...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">