• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Being forced to quit on maternity leave

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

AmberL05

What is the name of your state? Ohio

I have worked for an "At- Will" company for the last year and a half. I have never been wrote up or told i was not doing my job the correct way. I had a smt that didn't like me for personal reasons and wanted me gone. But the other manager would not fire me, now she no longer works for the company nor dose the smt. Iam now on maternity leave and find out i will not be going back to the property i was at after being told that is where i would return too. They are wanting to put me somewhere that is unsafe knowing i will not go there because of the location. On top of that i turned in $1800 worth of bonuses to help pay for my maternity leave ( the company will not pay maternity leave) that was approved by the prior manager but not the smt becuase again he didn't like me. Since then i was told by the new manager with a witness present that my bonus would be paid and now the owner of the company is not willing to pay it. What can i do ?????????????????/

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">