• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

need advice

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

topcat7

What is the name of your state? ky
wondering if someone here can answer a question for me, my daughter, who is married and not under my insurance, was driving in the far outside lane on a 4 lane highway with a turn lane in the center. there was a van driving beside her when another car pulled out from the turning lane causing the van to hit my daughter. the other car did not stop. now the vans insurance company is saying that it is the cars fault that pulled out and is not going to pay for my daughters damage. now the guestion--this girl is 17 and it was her moms van, my daughter has already filled a case in small claims court against her( the damage was about 1800.00). do we need to add her parents to the case ( can we or is it to late) or will we be ok just filling against the girl driving.

teflon_jones

You can just file against the girl driving, but it would be better to file against her mother too since she's the registered owner.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">