• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

hit & run in houston, tx

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

houtx27

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Tx

ok here it goes -- i need some advice. last friday i was involved in a hit & run accident, me being the one that hit and ran, but at the time, i honestly didn't know i hit anything.....so i file a claim on my uninsured motorist part of my insurance and currently my car is getting fixed. now i recieve a summons telling me to be in court at a specified date and time for a hit & run accident.....what do i do ?! so i hit this car....and i claim uninsured motorists to my insurance - is my insurance going to repair the damaged car, are they going to drop me....what are the consequences of a hit and run -- is it like jail time...do i need a lawyer ?

HELP !
houtx27

houtx27 said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? Tx

ok here it goes -- i need some advice. last friday i was involved in a hit & run accident, me being the one that hit and ran, but at the time, i honestly didn't know i hit anything.....so i file a claim on my uninsured motorist part of my insurance and currently my car is getting fixed. now i recieve a summons telling me to be in court at a specified date and time for a hit & run accident.....what do i do ?! so i hit this car....and i claim uninsured motorists to my insurance - is my insurance going to repair the damaged car, are they going to drop me....what are the consequences of a hit and run -- is it like jail time...do i need a lawyer ?

HELP !
houtx27
You filed under uninsured motorist when you were the one who hit and ran???????
Unbelieveable. :rolleyes:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">