• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probationary status

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

law2769

What is the name of your state?NEW YORK
I was employed by department of corrections in ny. Due to troubled teen I was arrested for possession of marijuana and terminated due to unsatisfactory completion of probation. I took two different drug test: hair follicle and urine, both came back negative for any use. Do I have any legal recourse to getting my job back. I loved my job and it was my career not just a job

mycarlb

What exactly do you mean? Did they find out that back when you were a teenager you never completed your probation? Or were you on probation when you were employed with DOC?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Were you termed because of an unsatisfactory probation when you were arrested, or an unsatisfactory probationary period with the Department of Corrections?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">