• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

how to change boss' face?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MATZ&MATCHA

:mad:
What is the name of your state?
Tennessee.

How to beat my boss up, and how to get away with that? :p

Last edited:

pattytx

If you want funny answers, either go to a comedy site or wait for IAAL or BelizeBreeze or JetX to come along.

zippysgoddess

I think you should give him a cup of coffee with a sleeping draught in it, then when he is unconcious, take him to a plastic surgeon, and let him have a huge surprise when he wakes up. LOL!

Or just stalk him until you see him go near a dark, abandoned alley!

hotprince951

I think you should just do it the old fashioned way. Tell him you would like to settle a matter with him. Invite him outside.............. That's Right! Take Care Of Business. Yeahhhhh!

BelizeBreeze

pattytx said:
If you want funny answers, either go to a comedy site or wait for IAAL or BelizeBreeze or JetX to come along.
I'm not going to waste my time on this idiot. But He can try whatever he wants on me to see just have far he'll get.

Motherto6

This is at least the second time you have tried to start a thread with this same request. Are you alright? No real response needed because I think we all know the answer.

MATZ&MATCHA

zippysgoddess said:
I think you should give him a cup of coffee with a sleeping draught in it, then when he is unconcious, take him to a plastic surgeon, and let him have a huge surprise when he wakes up. LOL!

Or just stalk him until you see him go near a dark, abandoned alley!

THANK YOU zippysgoddess
VERY GOOD IDEA

Veronica1228

MATZ&MATCHA said:
:mad:
What is the name of your state?
Tennessee.

How to beat my boss up, and how to get away with that? :p
Please cut it out, Arkie. This is getting tiresome.

By the way, don't even try to deny it. You and I both know that I can always spot you. I'll never tell you how I know, but believe me when I say that I KNOW this is you.

MATZ&MATCHA

Who Is Arkie???

Veronica1228 said:
Please cut it out, Arkie. This is getting tiresome.

By the way, don't even try to deny it. You and I both know that I can always spot you. I'll never tell you how I know, but believe me when I say that I KNOW this is you.
OK,OK I am giving up, MILDRED...or whatever is your real name
I AM NOT ARKIE !!!
Are you sick, or something? :confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">