• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Workers Comp Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

sassylady1

California- I have a question that possibly you can help me with. I have been on Workers Compensation since May 2003. I got hurt in Los Angeles County and in June 2004, my husbands employer transferred him to Riverside County. All the drs that the insurance company sends me to are over 185 miles away or more. Also my designated dr is also over 135 miles away. I have had several things done to my lower back injury, re-injured it in physical therapy and also have been refused fusions and epidurals. I also have been diagnosed with Fibromylagia and CFS. I hurt all the time, wake up with severe headaches every day and also my joints ache all over. This drive is extremely hard on my body and that night and all that week I am in extreme pain after each of these drs appointments. I have gone also to 3 dipositions which I have not been paid mileage or parking fees. And also I have not been paid for mileage to any of the insurance dr appointment, nor mine. Its accumlated to over $4500 or more. This is getting to be a horrible strain on my body and also financally. I have talked to my attorney several times- I need drs closer. My car is starting also to have mechanical problems. Isnt there a limit on how far I have to be forced to go to drs, cant I have ones closer? I have been to a mediation meeting- they offered $35,000 but without medical. I need medical.Can you help me please?

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">