• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Clueless...

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

fenderbender

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?Intoxication
Well, that appears to be the state of the senior members here.
I still get absolutely no educated repsonses here. The only saying that's always been factual has been, "You get what you pay for." "Free advice" definitely puts that to the test & aces it. But I will sign off by just saying that I never thought an adult would take the time out of their day to read something, and have nothing better to do than go out of their way to post something that doesn't address the answer. Other than telling us you have no life or true circle in which your opinions mean anything, so the best you can do is right to see your mantra in print, signing off with whichever quote you lifted from your "meaningless quotes" google search.
So, beware to those searching for free advice. I never said this site was WebMD, but, rather, commented that my question was never answered. If this is not such a site, would someone recommend one to me in which questions about the law might be answered. All I got was, "Well, this isn't WebMD, so there." I mean, someone actually wrote, "So there."
Not since high school had someone used that around me, and even then they were acting 1/2 their age.
To any newbies that came here via a google search, if you wanna read about people's problems and read sarcastic responses that go nowhere...you're in the right spot. If you want answers to problems, you're at the dead end of the info highway here.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">