• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advice on resale...DVD's

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

futurepower

What is the name of your state? California(San Diego)

Please help!!!!.....I would like advice on the followins issue...I will really appreciate your help.

Can I resale DVDs purchased from Philipines?
My source is from Ebay, and DVD's described as New but viewed once or twice, the cover art is also very good.

I already received a lot from them, DVD's look and play good , ... region 1, ,,, nothing weird or anything,,... Since I got a good deal on them on wholesale ..I was thinking of resaling them at a swapmeet,...I already have a sale permit , but I just dont know if I can do this because of the risk of being bootleg copies... I also found another vandor that has a Website that sells the same way on wholesale but cliams to be 100% new DVD's.

Can some one help me out whit any advise?????
I will really appreciate your comments.

Thank You in advance!!

JETX

futurepower said:
Can I resale DVDs purchased from Philipines?
Simple answer. If they are AUTHORIZED originals, yes.
If they are counterfeit, copied or stolen, no.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">