• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

auto accident passenger

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

freddie1117

What is the name of your state? Missouri

My son was driving in a 3 car, no tickets given, accident. When his insurance took my statement, they automatically filed a claim for me, then sent letter where I gave all medical and employment info. I want to deal directly with them but am wondering the correct amount for pain and suffering as I aggravated old neck and eye injuries, had bad headaches awhile, with dizziness and blurry vision, but nothing permanent, pain for around a month and three chiro adjustments. Also, wonder am I dealing with the right company as the traffic lights were out, the air bags didn't deploy and the driver who hit my son's car came out of a side road without stopping. My son didn't stop either and was hit on driver's side in rear door. Then we swung east and the passenger side hit a stopped car. Also, my forehead and forearms hit the passenger side window even tho I had on a seat belt. Any advice?

teflon_jones

freddie1117 said:
I want to deal directly with them but am wondering the correct amount for pain and suffering as I aggravated old neck and eye injuries, had bad headaches awhile, with dizziness and blurry vision, but nothing permanent, pain for around a month and three chiro adjustments.
Noboby except you can determine how much is appropriate for pain and suffering.

freddie1117 said:
Also, wonder am I dealing with the right company as the traffic lights were out,
You can deal with whatever companies you want. File a claim with the other driver's insurance too if you feel like it.

freddie1117 said:
the air bags didn't deploy
They don't always deploy. Read the car's owner's manual.

freddie1117 said:
and the driver who hit my son's car came out of a side road without stopping.
Who had the right of way? Was anybody ticketed? Who did the police find at fault?

freddie1117 said:
My son didn't stop either and was hit on driver's side in rear door.
See above.

freddie1117 said:
Also, my forehead and forearms hit the passenger side window even tho I had on a seat belt.
That can happen.

freddie1117 said:
Any advice?
Yes. You need to state clearly your questions. It's not clear from your post exactly what you're trying to achieve.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">