• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Ok Why Does'nt Someone Reply

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

angrydiana

What is the name of your state?California
Sorry for the CAPS!! But I am confused as to why NO ONE has replied to my question? I thought for sure this is one place I could go for some assistance. Maybe I was wrong, but I think someone out there could atleast write back and offer something. :mad: :mad: :mad:

zippysgoddess

Well you have to understand that everyone here volunteers for this, so there is no schedule for people to be on, and you can't be guaranteed an answer.

The other options are, someone might not feel like answering, or they might not have an answer for you.

Sorry, you do not get perfection, instant replies, or guarantees for FREE!

angrydiana

Well gee thanks

Well first off. thanks zippy for responding, even though it seemed alittle rude, I'll except it as a response non the other. And I thought when I came to this sight it would be other people in the same situations running into the same problems, and I realize its free and I can't expect miracles, but I do expect grown ups, not Un-sympathic people making rude comments as you did. I know that these people have busy lives and are yet willing to give us their **expert** advise. I'm not sure how to take your response??? You have left me speechless. If you had any moral respect for us people going through one of the hardest times in our lives being thrown around from attorneys and doctors, you might not come back with such an uncaring answer. I am shocked that this sight would even allow such things to happen. I guess what I am saying is, if this is the way this sight works, then I am sorry I came to it. I have enough going on in my life to open up such responses as I just did. You are suppose to be here to help us not make us feel even lower they we already do. Thanks again zippy for your response.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

angrydiana said:
Well first off. thanks zippy for responding, even though it seemed alittle rude, I'll except it as a response non the other. And I thought when I came to this sight it would be other people in the same situations running into the same problems, and I realize its free and I can't expect miracles, but I do expect grown ups, not Un-sympathic people making rude comments as you did. I know that these people have busy lives and are yet willing to give us their **expert** advise. I'm not sure how to take your response??? You have left me speechless. If you had any moral respect for us people going through one of the hardest times in our lives being thrown around from attorneys and doctors, you might not come back with such an uncaring answer. I am shocked that this sight would even allow such things to happen. I guess what I am saying is, if this is the way this sight works, then I am sorry I came to it. I have enough going on in my life to open up such responses as I just did. You are suppose to be here to help us not make us feel even lower they we already do. Thanks again zippy for your response.

My response:

Oh, yeah. I really want to take my time to help you . . .

I haven't seen your original post, but with a name like "angrydiana" I'd steer clear of it anyway.

Lady, just from reading the above, you're too emotional. No one wants to get into an emotional chat session with you. We're lawyers, no psychiatrists.

IAAL

angrydiana

no title

Honest maybe, but still rude.
All I'm asking for is alittle *free* advise from people that have gone through this. If you are being honest, then give me one of your so called master's of the universes email addys and let me write to them, maybe they are alilttle more sensitive about this than you seem to be. You don't seem to care how we are actually feeling about our situations, if you did you would just respond with a polite answer such as.......the experts are all busy and will respond as soon as possible............not the way you did.
As I said, you were and still seem unsympathic, and willing to assist.

angrydiana

My original post was on 10-26-5 under plainangry, and excuse me for being angry, but as I said you just don't realize what some of us are going through. If you read the post, this has been going on for 5 years. You would be angry also. My husband is not only dis-abled but has now become an emotional mess. I have had to deal with his ups and downs for 5 years and had no where else to turn. I came across this sight and thought ohhh wow maybe I can finally talk to somone who can shed some light on what I can do. I am sorry for coming across the way I did, but you gotta know we are at our wits end with this and just want it over.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

angrydiana said:
My original post was on 10-26-5 under plainangry, and excuse me for being angry, but as I said you just don't realize what some of us are going through. If you read the post, this has been going on for 5 years. You would be angry also. My husband is not only dis-abled but has now become an emotional mess. I have had to deal with his ups and downs for 5 years and had no where else to turn. I came across this sight and thought ohhh wow maybe I can finally talk to somone who can shed some light on what I can do. I am sorry for coming across the way I did, but you gotta know we are at our wits end with this and just want it over.

My response:

Have a nice evening. There are other posts to answer. No one here owes you anything.

IAAL

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

angrydiana said:
And you say that isn't rude?

My response:

I didn't say anything of the sort to you, lady - - except that you're too emotional.

Look, you can either find another site where they're willing to listen to your emotional outbursts, or you can pay an attorney by the hour to listen to you. That way, the clock ticks and you can be as pissy as you like - - for a fee!

You are not helping your situation with your attitude. Do I make myself clear to you?

IAAL

tjr5150

Sorry if you think what was said is rude, but you came across pretty rude in your posts.. Also in my opinion this is has been going on for 5yrs and you just now want help/answers? It also sounds like you just want help for your self, saying you gad to deal with it all, don't you think your husband has delt with alot also?.. By the way you don't need to make 3 different post on the same thing, just revise your current post.. If your at your wits end then tell your lawyer you want him to ask for a full and final settlment..

angrydiana

Thank you tjr for your response. You seem to be alittle more understanding then the last person. I am not sure you read my original post, and I'm sorry for posting more than one as I am new to this. Yes this has been going on for 5 years, and yes I feel for my husband that is why I am here, he doesn't deal with computers at all. He and I both are looking for whatever answers we can get. As I stated in my original post the Comp Carrier that had him covered has gone under and the state has taken it over, since that has happened his payments have stopped and everytime his doctor request therapy they deny it. What we are trying to find out is, is this really legal? All the paperwork that our attorney has given us states that until he is gainfully employed or settled they should not stop caring for him. And again I'm not really an emotional wreck, just a caring wife who is standing by my husbands side and helping him with whatever he needs. If I came across at all rude that was because the other person upset me with her comments. Again thanks for responding and if there is any advise out there for us at all I would be very thankful. Thanks again.

tjr5150

In my opinion you should consult with another attorney..
It sounds to me like what your lawyer is saying to you is true, they should still be paying him until he starts to work or the doctor puts him at MMI.(Maxium Medical Improvement). Also why is your attorney not taking them to court? or maybe he is.. I would find out why your attorney says they should not stop paying him, but, why ain't he doing anything about it.. You could alway's ask for a full and final settlement..

angrydiana

Thanks

Just want to thank you for giving me some of your time. I am going to have my husband call his attorney once again and ask about this settlement. Last we talked to the attorney he was waiting for one of the wc doctor reports, then he was going to get it to court. See I can't write a book even though I could....laughs. Seems WC keeps sending my husband to see more doctors, yet every report has come back stating the same thing. He needs Back surgery, neck surgery, wrist surgery knee surgery. You would think they would stop sending him to their doctors before it raises his statis any higher than it already is. Also 1 more thing if possible, can u send me a link of how WC is suppose to calculate the amount he is entitled to??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">