• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Can you get your med pay benefits paid directly to you when there are 2 insurances

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

losingit

undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Missouri

Recently my husband and I were in a car accident. I was driving and we went in the ditch to avoid deer. We have full coverage insurance and $5ooo.00 med pay for each of us. We also have full coverage health insurance which has already paid a lot of the bills. Are we entitled to receive the payments that are equivalent to the med bills? So far we have been billed $4800.00 just from one hospital, our health insurance paid that so should the auto insurance send us the $4800.00 or do they just get off without paying anything. When the accident is your fault are you still entitled to receive any pain and suffering claims? I would love any advice anyone has. Thanks.

Losing It in Missouri

losingit said:
undefinedWhat is the name of your state? Missouri

Recently my husband and I were in a car accident. I was driving and we went in the ditch to avoid deer. We have full coverage insurance and $5ooo.00 med pay for each of us. We also have full coverage health insurance which has already paid a lot of the bills. Are we entitled to receive the payments that are equivalent to the med bills? So far we have been billed $4800.00 just from one hospital, our health insurance paid that so should the auto insurance send us the $4800.00 or do they just get off without paying anything. When the accident is your fault are you still entitled to receive any pain and suffering claims? I would love any advice anyone has. Thanks.

Losing It in Missouri
Who are you going to sue for pain and suffering? Yourself?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">