• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what is an omnibus motion

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

I AM ALWAYS LIABLE

Andi said:
what is this in pa.
My response:

Gee, do you think anyone other than me will EVER respond to you, Andi? And then, if I gave you the answer to your current question, it would only break up the wonderful love you and I have for pissing each other off. I wouldn't want that - - would you?

By the way, I meant to ask you how your husband is doing. Has he "settled in" yet? Has he made new friends? I mean, real close friends?

This is in California.

IAAL

[Edited by I AM ALWAYS LIABLE on 11-26-2000 at 02:08 AM]

reyn562

What is an Omnibus motion

I responded with my humor back in 2005, but it seems now, 4 1/2 years later, that a true response has not been made on this question, and I'm sorry this hasn't happened. The word Omnibus means that many issues are addressed at once. So an omnibus motion means a motion that covers several issues at once.

Last edited:

FlyingRon

Yeah, every time I see a thread that has an IAAL posting in it, I feel like I was thrown under the wheels of the omnibus in motion.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">