• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

unemployment Appeal denied

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

epiphanyshy

What is the name of your state?PA
I been in Mcdonald's for 22yrs I started with this new owner operator,because he offered better pay and 401k.
I was there four 3months they sent me to another which was my first week there. Anyway I closed the stor for fifteen 15min. because the crew was send up nasty food, plus there was no eggs, soap and much more. It was 10:30am Sunday morning when customer buy scramble eggs. They were bring it back the crew was using profanity and would not make the food over again.
The Referee said that he agree that I close the store for good reason but I did not call the employer first and that was violation of company policy.

I did not have time to call When customers were bring back food and we did not have the product. I felt that it would have cause more angry customer.
So I filled an Appeal.

Whatelse should I do when the Referee agree in his decision that I had good cause but did not call before closing.

I feel they should not have put me in that position by not have eggs in the store. How do i go by my appeal to win this.

JETX

epiphanyshy said:
Whatelse should I do when the Referee agree in his decision that I had good cause but did not call before closing.

I feel they should not have put me in that position by not have eggs in the store. How do i go by my appeal to win this.
You can certainly try to appeal the ruling... but unless the appeal board sees it your way.... you have little or no chance of success. Bottom line... you should have contacted the manager/owner.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">