• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

roofing contractor

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vleespet

What is the name of your state?Georgia

I hired a roofingcontractor in november 2004 to put a new roof on my house including new skylights.
After the job was done and paid we had nothing but trouble..they had to come back 7 times and the roof is still continuously leaking and ruining my ceiling in the livingroom.Everytime we stress out when it poors down the rain cause we know it is going to leak again
Everytime they came back it was someone else....a bunch of morans if you ask me.
I have everything documented including pictures.I recently had another roofer on my roof and he told me all what was wrong...just unbelievable.
I took the first step and send him a certified letter on how the roof needs to be fixed according to professionals...if no reply i will take him to small claims court.Does anybody have any advice for us?
i am thinking of asking the professional to act as an witness for us...is that a good idea and do you think they will do that for a fee?

Ron

HomeGuru

vleespet said:
What is the name of your state?Georgia

I hired a roofingcontractor in november 2004 to put a new roof on my house including new skylights.
After the job was done and paid we had nothing but trouble..they had to come back 7 times and the roof is still continuously leaking and ruining my ceiling in the livingroom.Everytime we stress out when it poors down the rain cause we know it is going to leak again
Everytime they came back it was someone else....a bunch of morans if you ask me.
I have everything documented including pictures.I recently had another roofer on my roof and he told me all what was wrong...just unbelievable.
I took the first step and send him a certified letter on how the roof needs to be fixed according to professionals...if no reply i will take him to small claims court.Does anybody have any advice for us?
i am thinking of asking the professional to act as an witness for us...is that a good idea and do you think they will do that for a fee?

Ron

**A: file suit in regular claims court and use the pro as your expert witness.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">