• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

not at fault and no representation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

hrstraight

What is the name of your state?MS
Was in accident in MS.
Person pulled out in front me and was ticketed for failure to yeild.
Later I found out from accident report he has no drivers licsence, no insurance, and no currtent tags(out since 2003) A total of for tickets.
I recieved a letter from his attorney needing my insurance company.
How can he make a claim despite the tickets that he recived, the amount and what they were for? he should have not been driving in the first place let alone that vehicle.
What can i do if attempts to sue me for personal injury, and what can i do to get my truck replaced(it was totaled)?
One other thing I am curious about is how he was able to get representation and have talked to several different attorneys and they have all said they do not care to represent me?

hrstraight said:
What is the name of your state?MS
Was in accident in MS.
Person pulled out in front me and was ticketed for failure to yeild.
Later I found out from accident report he has no drivers licsence, no insurance, and no currtent tags(out since 2003) A total of for tickets.
I recieved a letter from his attorney needing my insurance company.
How can he make a claim despite the tickets that he recived, the amount and what they were for? he should have not been driving in the first place let alone that vehicle.
What can i do if attempts to sue me for personal injury, and what can i do to get my truck replaced(it was totaled)?
One other thing I am curious about is how he was able to get representation and have talked to several different attorneys and they have all said they do not care to represent me?
You need to go to your insurance for this. Just because he wants to file a claim doesn't mean he'll be successful. However, your insurance should cover the damage to your vehicle. Were you carrying physical damage coverage?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">