• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Anybody There?!!?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Sm1ley73

What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

While my car was getting tested of my repairs and on the way to getting an updated license plate ... my car was rear-ended. :( this is our only way of transporation.

The driver that rear-ended me reported on the Police report that he seen the signal light and brakelight on but he just didn't stop. He also stated to the Officer on the scene that he was speeding when he hit me ... do I get an attorney? The guy never offered any payment.
The driver of my car was treated at the hospital for minor pain in his neck. We had my car checked by the appraiser from the other guys Insurance comapny. We are not comfortable with their offer. My car is worth more than their offer. We have tried on several occassions to contact the Insurance company and other contacts to clear this situation and nobdoy has returned our calls, this has been going on for a few months now ..... WHAT DO WE DO?!? :confused:

seniorjudge

Sm1ley73 said:
What is the name of your state? Wisconsin

While my car was getting tested of my repairs and on the way to getting an updated license plate ... my car was rear-ended. :( this is our only way of transporation.

The driver that rear-ended me reported on the Police report that he seen the signal light and brakelight on but he just didn't stop. He also stated to the Officer on the scene that he was speeding when he hit me ... do I get an attorney? The guy never offered any payment.
The driver of my car was treated at the hospital for minor pain in his neck. We had my car checked by the appraiser from the other guys Insurance comapny. We are not comfortable with their offer. My car is worth more than their offer. We have tried on several occassions to contact the Insurance company and other contacts to clear this situation and nobdoy has returned our calls, this has been going on for a few months now ..... WHAT DO WE DO?!? :confused:

https://forum.freeadvice.com/showthread.php?t=287551

double post

S

shell007

did the person who hit you have insurance? Do you have your own insurance? Did the person driving your car have insurance? That would be a good place to start.

seniorjudge

shellandty said:
did the person who hit you have insurance? Do you have your own insurance? Did the person driving your car have insurance? That would be a good place to start.
Do not pander to double posters.

Sm1ley73

Sorry about that ..

seniorjudge said:
This person has posted the same message at least twice.

That is rude and a no-no.
I'm sorry about the "double posting" ... I did not know that I did that. I will be careful next time to read "all" questions before asking the same question. I'm very sorry ... It will never happen again, sorry :( As well I am new to this too. Please except my apology... thank you :(

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">