• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Insurance Response Problem

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gtldy53

North Carolina.

My husband was in an accident on July 7, 2005. He was sitting still and a truck going 55 or over rearended him. The other driver recieved the ticket. My husband was cut out of the car and taken to the hospital. Our car was totaled. We had to get another car. The insurance company for the commercial truck still has not settled with us. They keep stating that they do not have all the medical records. which the record folks state they have not recieved any requests for. As of yesterday (Nov. 1), the
hospital,and doctor were finally contacted and told the agent what was needed to get the records. We were trying to settle w/o a lawyer, but I don't know. Sounds like they are just pulling our strings. Can someone advise?

Thanks,
SB

gtldy53 said:
North Carolina.

My husband was in an accident on July 7, 2005. He was sitting still and a truck going 55 or over rearended him. The other driver recieved the ticket. My husband was cut out of the car and taken to the hospital. Our car was totaled. We had to get another car. The insurance company for the commercial truck still has not settled with us. They keep stating that they do not have all the medical records. which the record folks state they have not recieved any requests for. As of yesterday (Nov. 1), the
hospital,and doctor were finally contacted and told the agent what was needed to get the records. We were trying to settle w/o a lawyer, but I don't know. Sounds like they are just pulling our strings. Can someone advise?

Thanks,
SB
You were struck from behind by a commercial truck in July and still haven't hired a P/I attorney??

Get thee to a lawyer immediately. You won't have any problem with one taking your case on contingency.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">