• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Sueing an abusers estate.

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

G

Goldilocks2405

I am an adult survivor of incest. My abuser died, but confessed before he did. Can anyone help me find someone who would help to find the documentation,(he died in a veterans hospital) My mother now refuses to admit that he confessed, but I know that a minister and doctors at the hospital knew and advised her to get me help. She chose not to and now says that I am fabricating the whole thing. Can I get access to medical and psycological files concerning my father, and can I take this information to court? I am 40 years old and want to have some peace. If anyone can offer advice or knows of some organization that can help me,,Please, Please. I have no one to turn to.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">