• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

reply to others

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

H

heartattack

i wanted to thank you for your advise i didnt tell you all about this .The portageville police department has been harrssing me and my wife for three months when they tried to pull some other crap on me like told me that i haressed and elderly women who parked on are yard to go to, church i well for one never left my house , two she never saw me in which there where to other male voices in the house besides mine well i beat that then they trruogh another charge on me about how the yard was they said it was a public niussiance. i also beat that charge then the officer came bt my house and threating my wife yell cused her because she wouldnt listen to him we then went out and got pictures of others all over town who was worce than ours. went to court and they droped it . the same officer then came over and told us we cant park our cars on the sidewalk . well then again we went out and took pictures of people parking on the sidewalk even the people at churches and turned them in with plates . they then came back over and said they are changing that city ordince so we could park on the side walk . The caption has since park his car across the street from us all the time and watch the house . Do you think this is a good cause to file harrasement charges on the city of portageville police department. they wont ;leave us alone they are mad at us because we wont lay down for them. should i file charges in the county?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">