• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

worker's comp claim partially paid

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

M

madlobster

During the spring of this year i was employed full time as a security officer at a local mall here in georgia. i responded to an incident....when i arrived(on foot)... i was out of breath....and could not seem to "get" my breath...EMS was called.... they wanted me to go to the hospital.... i wanted to wait for a ride with a family member....EMS,fire, and others.... talked me into going ahead to the hospital then, rather than waiting....the insurance company that handles the workman's comp paid the ER bill, but only paid a portion of the ambulance bill...now....the ambulance company wants me to pay the rest...i am not happy!.....do i have to pay the unpaid portion of that bill?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">