• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Back pain

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

msmarie

Wh
at is the name of your state? Florida I havent heard anyything yet on my post. I had my discogram yesterday and it was so painful when they reached the L5 S1 area, I couldnt even talk it was so bad. I had pain in hip, ovaries, legs went numb and I was gglad to get that test over. I got results from MRI back today and it said something about spondylosis with a borad based disc bulge, degenerative disc changes of the L5-S1 disc and endplates, anyone have any suggestions on this and have similar situation, I am unable to work due to this pain it is hard to sit for long, walk for long, sleep, everything I have been dealing with this pain so long its hard to function normal anymore. I am waiting on disability papers to come in from doctor. I had back surgery in 2000 and doctor says I may need a fusion(?) I never had an attorney on my case from my accident at work in 1997 and I guess I am out of luck now for any help with this from workmans compensation even though the managers had me doing some heavy duty filing when it said on my FMLA papers and disability papers from 2003 that I was to bend NEVER. Finally I could not do the filing anymore and it aggravated my situation so much I had to go to doctor for shots. Any sound bites out there I would appreciate it and thank you again for taking the time to read this. Sincerely Ms M

DEeyore

Ms Marie,

If you don't mind me asking, what was your original diagnosis before your most recent? The reason I ask is because before I received the results of my MRI, I had been misdiagnosed twice. Before I went to see the doctor who diagnosed me as having a "sprained" back, I consulted another physician who told me that she thought that I had the beginnings of arthritis (degenerative joint disease) and gave me cortisone shots in my lower back area. Imagine my surprise when the results of my MRI came back and I was told that there was a loss of disc height at the L4-S1, right where she had given me the injections! I have no idea if the injections had anything to do with that disc eventually rupturing, but it sure does seem kind of coincidental. The craziest part about the whole thing was that she had given me the injections before I had so much as an X-Ray, let alone an MRI. Even though I can't prove anything, I swear that those injections were what made my condition worse.

~ Dee ~

msmarie

I have sever disc collapse with spondoliosis?? Man am I in pain I had a laminectomy in 2000 for herniated disc now I am looking at a fusion. This pain is bad... Marie

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">