• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Back pain

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

msmarie

What is the name of your state?Florida

What is up with this free advice forum It shows I have peopel who have viewed my posts but no one is replying??? Is this only a lawyers forum or please explain. I am new to this site and find it interesting but find it peculiar why no one is replying? Any suggestions on this and thanking you in advance for any feedback. :)

tjr5150

msmarie said:
What is the name of your state?Florida

What is up with this free advice forum It shows I have peopel who have viewed my posts but no one is replying??? Is this only a lawyers forum or please explain. I am new to this site and find it interesting but find it peculiar why no one is replying? Any suggestions on this and thanking you in advance for any feedback. :)
I don't see why you need to make 3 post in referenceto the same question..
Yes this is a free advice forum, people do this on their free time, not yours..
No one has answered your post because they might not have the answer for you..

msmarie

Thank you so much for your time and your answer. Excuse me for posting my situation, thats what I thought this was all about. God Bless You

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">