• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Unisured

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

gdouble

What is the name of your state? ILLINOIS. The accident happened in Iowa.

I am 42 and have a perfect driving record until now. I had a fender bender with a young man while making an improper lane change in Iowa. I had no insurance on my vehicle at the time but have obtained it since the accident. I have a court date on the 11th of this month and I have no Idea of what type of penalty I am looking at. I have agreed to pay $2500.00 for the car and obtained insurance as soon as I got home from the accident. The ticket says $690.00 for no proof of insurance is this all I will have to pay to the court and will they suppend my licence or apply any other penalties.

Iowa lot.

JETX

gdouble said:
is this all I will have to pay to the court and will they suppend my licence or apply any other penalties.
No one can answer that as any punishment is entirely up to the court and prosecutor.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">