• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

terminated union wouldn't help

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jan50

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? North Carolina
My husband was terminated from his job at a large truck manufactory after being out of work with a swollen knee,even though he had a doctor excuse they gave him a drug test in the plant,because he had a problem with his knee before and they sent him to the company doctor.He felled the test because of prescirption drugs showed up in the test (naproxen) and he didn't tell him about the prescription he was taking,but the issue is the nurse in the plant gave him the drug test,he didn't sign any papers, he was not present when they supposibly sealed the urine sample to send it to the lab.Now I believe that in the state of NC that the drug test has to be given by a certified lab and I know the manufactor is not a certified lab. Is there any recourse for him in getting his job and backpay and senority back.?

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
If the union doesn't want to back him, no, not on the basis of what you've posted.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">