• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Advice about Vehicle Damage Claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

jonamsha

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New Hampshire

Hi,

I am involved in a 4 car accident in a parking lot. I live in NH. I was driving a rented car. The car was rented by my friend. I am new to US and donot have any insurance. The rented car was insured on my friends name.

I was made responsible to pay for the vehicle damages including the rented car. Could you please advice me , if there is any way by which i can get the coverage for the vehicle damages.

Thanks in Advance
Jonamsha

jonamsha said:
What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New Hampshire

Hi,

I am involved in a 4 car accident in a parking lot. I live in NH. I was driving a rented car. The car was rented by my friend. I am new to US and donot have any insurance. The rented car was insured on my friends name.

I was made responsible to pay for the vehicle damages including the rented car. Could you please advice me , if there is any way by which i can get the coverage for the vehicle damages.

Thanks in Advance
Jonamsha
Are you looking to purchase insurance to pay for a claim that already occurred? If so, that's so not going to happen.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">