• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Suspended License

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

rubbamade

What is your state? Ohio

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio. A little over a year ago (Oct. 31, 2004) I got a DUI in Northern Kentucky (Campbell to be exact). My suspension is up in Ohio being that it was only a 6 month suspension, but the suspension in Kentucky was a year and a half. Recently I was pulled over for a head light out in Ohio and though my suspension was over i had not paid the fees. I was given a ticket for driving under suspension. I have gone to court in Ohio and gotten a continuance. I am going to try to go to court in Kentucky and attempt to get the suspension lifted so i can get my license back in Ohio and avoid an offense. I have completed all the requirements in Kentucky that they had given me in court.

My question is if i cannot get the suspension lifted in kentucky so i can get my license back in ohio what should i do? should i plead guilty? should i get a lawyer? what is most likely to happen at court in ohio if i am not able to get my license back by the time i go back to court? Please advise.

Last edited:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">