• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

what is this called

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

cis2envy

What is the name of your state?Nevada

jUst one huge question, 7 employee's all tested for drugs 6 were fired but one was not because the manager likes him. we all saw that he was possitive. im just the Asst. Manager what can I do to help the other guys. thats not fare to them. yes they our all stupid for using. I want to go to cormporate but i know they wont listen. any suggestion for them please.

pattytx

You may want to call it favoritism or failure to follow company policy, but, generally speaking, neither is illegal.

cbg

I'm a Northern Girl
Unless you have a VALID reason to believe that the one employee was retained BECAUSE OF his race, religion, national origin or other protected characteristic, then you call it unfair but not illegal and you drop it because you have no legal recourse.

Retaining him because the boss likes him is not illegal.

"what is this called"

A: Poor spelling and grammar...

Sorry this is my first troll post, but "cormporate" made me chuckle and its a Monday so I need some laughter.

BelizeBreeze

cis2envy said:
What is the name of your state?Nevada

jUst one huge question, 7 employee's all tested for drugs 6 were fired but one was not because the manager likes him. we all saw that he was possitive. im just the Asst. Manager what can I do to help the other guys. thats not fare to them. yes they our all stupid for using. I want to go to cormporate but i know they wont listen. any suggestion for them please.
Tell them druggies don't have rights and then wave goodbye to them or your career. Your choice.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">