• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

probation ?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

lou_b

What is the name of your state? alabama..

if you have gotten several tickets during a 5 year period for driving w/o license.......judge set fine plus unsupervised probation for 2 yrs ea. charge.....then you paid all fines .......my question is are you still on probation after you pay all the fines?

seniorjudge

lou_b said:
What is the name of your state? alabama..

if you have gotten several tickets during a 5 year period for driving w/o license.......judge set fine plus unsupervised probation for 2 yrs ea. charge.....then you paid all fines .......my question is are you still on probation after you pay all the fines?
Q: my question is are you still on probation after you pay all the fines?

A: Yes, based solely on your post. Your probation will expire when time passes; not when fines are paid.

lou_b

questionS

So In Other Words If You Had A Year Or More Probation On Each Fine.......you Would Add Them All Together ....say 7 Years And You Would Be On Probtion That Long ?? Also If Your License Were Revoked Can You Ever Get Your Lic Again ? If Your On Probation Without Any Tickets ...would They Let You Get Your License? Also If You Move To A State That Has No Charges On You Can You Apply For A New License?

seniorjudge

If you had seven probations (a year for each) and they were all consecutive, then you would be on probation for seven years.

If you had seven probations (a year for each) and they were all concurrent, then you would be on probation for one year.

You can find all your answers by asking your probation officer or the clerk of the court where you got put on probation.

lou_b

Thank You So Much For Your Answers....it Is My Son That Im Asking For......the Judge Did Not State If The Probation Period Was Concurrent Or Consecutive.....he Took Each Ticket Individualy ....said Jail Time Suspended With 1 Yr Probation...said This On Each One......thanks Again

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">