• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

injured

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

HelenBlair

What is the name of your state?California

Hello everyone, My concerns are in regards to my exposure to a toxic chemical on my job.The name of the chemical was Trichlorotriflouroethane, which gave me toxic peripherial nueropathy, encephalopathy, and reactive airway disease. I am wondering what these symptoms can lead to in my future and how much more pain and suffering will I have to endure due to these deseases?

Last edited:

HelenBlair

injured employee

HelenBlair said:

Hello everyone, My concerns are in regards to my exposure to a toxic chemical on my job.The name of the chemical was Trichlorotriflouroethane, which gave me toxic peripherial nueropathy, encephalopathy, and reactive airway disease. I am wondering what these symptoms can lead to in my future and how much more pain and suffering will I have to endure due to these deseases?[/QUOTE

I filed a workers compensaton case in 1984 and I had continuous traumas from my work environment such as gallstone surgury, hysterectomy and two polemectomies. I have been in constant pain from 1984 of pain all over my body. My workers compensatons lawyers gave me life time medical and long term disability. But, I need more money because due to my injurie I lost my home and my income is less than half of what I was making. I was wondering if there was anything else I could get, such as compensatory and punitive damages.

abaga

HelenBlair said:
HelenBlair said:

Hello everyone, My concerns are in regards to my exposure to a toxic chemical on my job.The name of the chemical was Trichlorotriflouroethane, which gave me toxic peripherial nueropathy, encephalopathy, and reactive airway disease. I am wondering what these symptoms can lead to in my future and how much more pain and suffering will I have to endure due to these deseases?[/QUOTE

I filed a workers compensaton case in 1984 and I had continuous traumas from my work environment such as gallstone surgury, hysterectomy and two polemectomies. I have been in constant pain from 1984 of pain all over my body. My workers compensatons lawyers gave me life time medical and long term disability. But, I need more money because due to my injurie I lost my home and my income is less than half of what I was making. I was wondering if there was anything else I could get, such as compensatory and punitive damages.
Did you already settle the claim? I had a WC claim and was told pretty much after it is settled, it can't be reopened. There are a few, very few, instances where it may be, but for the most part, once you have signed the settlement papers, you've accepted the terms. Because you need more money, doesn't mean they can reopen the claim.

Did you call your WC Atty that handled the claim initially? That is where I'd start.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">