• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

rodent intestine in my jar of salsa?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vanc

What is the name of your state?az.
Bought a jar of salsa, found what appears to be a fully intact intestine a bout the size of an egg . health concern. fda did not retrieve sample , manufacturer wants it sent to then so they can test it , not comfortable in handing over "bullet to shooter". do i have any rights as a consumer to guarantee that I will find out if in fact is what I suspect it to be (rodent intestine) and am I not I some position to expect some legal responsibility from the co.

TAUNTING YOU

vanc said:
Bought a jar of salsa, found what appears to be a fully intact intestine a bout the size of an egg . health concern. fda did not retrieve sample , manufacturer wants it sent to then so they can test it , not comfortable in handing over "bullet to shooter". do i have any rights as a consumer to guarantee that I will find out if in fact is what I suspect it to be (rodent intestine) and am I not I some position to expect some legal responsibility from the co.
My response:

That's a nice story. Did you have a legal question? What is your ultimate goal in this matter?

IAAL

vanc

Here is what Id like to know, is it what it appears to be? are there health risk in injesting something like this, if so, whos accountable. Also, I wanted to eat salsa , not animal intestine, what would you do? Nothing?

Last edited:
vanc said:
Hmmm, the finger in the chili didn't work. Try a new game. Although, animal control might be interested in knowing where your pet rat went to...Since your so certain its intestines from a rat. Did you actually eat any salsa? This story sounds CHEESY to me.....lol... :D

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">