• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Need Advice on Traffic Violation

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

katiecahnmann

What is the name of your state? Georgia (Fulton County)

I recently received a ticket for making a left turn onto a street where left turns are not allowed. I honestly did not notice the sign and when I went back to check.... of course it was there in clear view. I have an absolute clean driving record and wonder what my chances are going to court and asking for supervision with no fine. The reason for the no fine is because (as luck would have it) the company I was employed by decided to close their Atlanta office and I lost my job. On top of that I am in the process of moving. I have many expenses and no income. What would my chances be to be granted supervision and no fine? And if I go to court... how do I plead? I am guilty but is it bad to plead guilty? And if I plead not guilty, how do I explain that? Please help!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">