• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

What course of action should I take with unemployment appeal?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

vandek

:confused: What is the name of your state? Illinois
On 10/5/2005 I asked if I could go on a break. I was told no. I was told to a paternity collection, because the person who's turn it was could not do it due to she knew the mother and child. I questioned it because the first case sat their for 10 mins before I was told. So I could have already started it. So I took the chart and went to do them and the other person followed me in their and proceeded to tell me why. I told her I already knew this, thats why I couldn't take a break. I did the paternity collection. Later that day that person went and complained I was being rude and abrupt.
I was fired 10/13/2005.
I have been tring to correct my moodiness problem with counseling and medication. I was diagnosed with Manic depression/Bipolar. I was doing my best I could do. I had been warned before about this.
Their was so things in the employer's protest I know is not what happened.
I don't know which route to take in defense.

Last edited:

BelizeBreeze

vandek said:
What is the name of your state? Illinois
On 10/5/2005 I asked if I could go on a break. I was told no. I was told to a paternity collection, because the person who's turn it was could not do it due to she knew the mother and child. I questioned it because the first case sat their for 10 mins before I was told. So I could have already started it. So I took the chart and went to do them and the other person followed me in their and proceeded to tell me why. I told her I already knew this, thats why I couldn't take a break. I did the paternity collection. Later that day that person went and complained I was being rude and abrupt.
I was fired 10/13/2005.
I have been tring to correct my moodiness problem with counseling and medication. I was diagnosed with Manic depression/Bipolar. I was doing my best I could do. I had been warned before about this.
Their was so things in the employer's protest I know is not what happened.
I don't know which route to take in defense.
You have the right to have an attorney represent you on the appeal. After reading your post if you persist in wanting to appeal, I strongly suggest you hire one. Your post is barely readable.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">