• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

should they pay me?

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

egomz213

I got injured from my elbow during work, and i'd been going to therapy and all that, but now they are telling me that they don't have to pay me the time I'm in therapy, my question is do they have to pay me that time or not?

Wait do you mean pay your bill for the therapy or do you mean pay you your wages per hour for each hour you are in therapy?

mlane58

OP-forgot what state you are from! provide that and we may possibly be able to give more information.

W/C laws very from state to state

tjr5150

I understand what your saying, but I don't care what state you live in, if you think there responsible for paying you during your appointments, your out of luck.. You need to make your appointments around your work schedule..

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">