• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Keep ALL Correspondence $ Records!

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pusskat

What is the name of your state? CA

I am not an attorney or anything like that, but I can't stress enough how important it is to keep ALL of your records and correspondence from anyone and everyone regarding your WC case. I keep a rather large notebook that is divided into sections for attorneys, doctors, MRI reports, insurance company, etc. If you need a report I can find it in a second! I can't tell you the number of times I have gone to a new doctor who didn't have the info he needed from a certain report so I look in my handy notebook and presto. This info will help you in many ways. When your case is over DON'T throw them away. You might be surprised years down the road when you have reinjured the same body part how much these documents can you help you fight a second case, I know as I am unfortunately going through it.

I have noticed time and again while reading through the posts that ins. co., dr's., even attorneys have lost files. If you have your own copies they can't pull that crap on you anymore!!!

I hope this will help someone. I know you feel a little strange walking into the doc with a notebook and MRI's under your arm, but I can't tell you how many times this info has saved me and my case!p

Best wishes to everyone out there, may we someday be pain free and able to sleep again!

Pusskat

:)

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">