• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

herniated discs in neck

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

timm90

What is the name of your state?ny
i need to hear of any one who might know what i should do
my 2 neurologist doctors put me out as total dissability,the i.m.e doc put me as partial dissability ,right now i,m getting paid for only partial which is not too much of a check total would mean i get the max in ny state 400
my lawyer says that total means you cannot do anything cannot move at all does not make sense to me any one know about this i can do things but very limited with a lot of pain and pills
i had shoulder surgery last year now i have 2 big cervical herniated discs and 2 bulging discs in the neck i,m on all kind of pills i took the 3 needles in the neck too.that did not do a thing for me , now the i.m,e.doc says i,m a good candidate for surgery as ho examined me and looked at all my m,r,i and emg test and all my doc reports he wrote this in his report, my doc wants me to continue physical therapy, and the i,m ,e doctor wants me to stop physical therapy cause its not helping me any with this kind of problem .i feel its not helping me either , but like i said my doc wants me to do it, i,m confused over who has the say so. there doc or my doc any resposes would be great
timm90

tjr5150

timm90 said:
What is the name of your state?ny
i need to hear of any one who might know what i should do
my 2 neurologist doctors put me out as total dissability,the i.m.e doc put me as partial dissability ,right now i,m getting paid for only partial which is not too much of a check total would mean i get the max in ny state 400
my lawyer says that total means you cannot do anything cannot move at all does not make sense to me any one know about this i can do things but very limited with a lot of pain and pills
i had shoulder surgery last year now i have 2 big cervical herniated discs and 2 bulging discs in the neck i,m on all kind of pills i took the 3 needles in the neck too.that did not do a thing for me , now the i.m,e.doc says i,m a good candidate for surgery as ho examined me and looked at all my m,r,i and emg test and all my doc reports he wrote this in his report, my doc wants me to continue physical therapy, and the i,m ,e doctor wants me to stop physical therapy cause its not helping me any with this kind of problem .i feel its not helping me either , but like i said my doc wants me to do it, i,m confused over who has the say so. there doc or my doc any resposes would be great
timm90
Is your doctor, your family doctor or is it one of workman's comp aproved doctors? I would say, in my own opinion if therphay is not working and the IME doctor says not to do it, then I would not continue it. Again my opinion.

timm90

tjr5150 said:
Is your doctor, your family doctor or is it one of workman's comp aproved doctors? I would say, in my own opinion if therphay is not working and the IME doctor says not to do it, then I would not continue it. Again my opinion.
the i,m,e doc is the insurance doc the 2 neurologist are my own comp docs
thanks for the response timm90

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">