• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

civil service job , talked into resigning and , slander PLEASE HELP

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

missymopar

What is the name of your state?undefinedWhat is the name of your state? ohio
SO SORRY FOR WASTING YOUR TIME . VERY SORRY . THANK YOU AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS. MISSY​

Last edited:

Beth3

That huge block of text is impossible to read.

Please edit your post and put in some paragraph structure and white space.

I know what you mean. I took one look at it and decided to skip down to see what Beth has said about it so I wouldn't have to read it. But of course Beth has failed me #^$&#!

mlane58

After reading this very long post (since I nothing better else to do this morning) I found a couple of things.

There is nothing in your post that suggests they forced tyou to resign - they gave you a choice and you chose to resign.

It appears you condridicated yourself.

they was told that the reason i quit was because i was too scared to work alone on saturdays . that was complete and total lie
i wasnt told that i would have to work 3rd shift and they was aware that i was VERY worried about being alone in the building 3rd shift alone . as always i thought i can do this and i tried .
From the rest of your post, nowhere does it suggest they did anything illegal about not hiring you back. Time to look for another job.

missymopar

please let me correct myself .......the saturday was 2nd shift and there is a big differance imo . i guess this is all fair , but i think this sucks . i just wanted some ideas and i guess i should have followed my husbands advice and asked a lawyer here in this city which i live . and just to add one of the schools here was just broken into on 3rd shift . also there was a guy(working 3rd shift alone) who died in a school here from a heart attack ALONE . thanks for all the advice .

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">