• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Please help me !

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

nayla40

What is the name of your state?Washington State

Hi
I live in washington state
I started a business with a partner(not married). We got our business license and have the ubu # He was to go get the ein# but didnt until the day we opened the shop. I just found out the he didnt get the ein# but got another ubi# and also put sole priortyship on the business. He is not the only owner of the shop . I have put in and made product to fill the shop up. (the shop is a gift shop) I make candles and Bath products.He has supplied a few nic nacs and statues. My product sold dailey(it wasnt alot because we have jsut started out) some days over 200.00 . some days only 10.I couldnt use the checking acount because my name was spelled wrong. An he also took my name off the door. I have since desolved the so called partnership. I have yet to receive the rest of my product from the shop. Its been over a month. He has changed the locks and is slandering my name through out my old place of employment. I just want this to be all over with and he continues to abuse me.(mentally). Please help me . I need to know if I should get a lawyer? thank you so much Nayla40

divgradcurl

nayla40 said:
What is the name of your state?Washington State

Hi
I live in washington state
I started a business with a partner(not married). We got our business license and have the ubu # He was to go get the ein# but didnt until the day we opened the shop. I just found out the he didnt get the ein# but got another ubi# and also put sole priortyship on the business. He is not the only owner of the shop . I have put in and made product to fill the shop up. (the shop is a gift shop) I make candles and Bath products.He has supplied a few nic nacs and statues. My product sold dailey(it wasnt alot because we have jsut started out) some days over 200.00 . some days only 10.I couldnt use the checking acount because my name was spelled wrong. An he also took my name off the door. I have since desolved the so called partnership. I have yet to receive the rest of my product from the shop. Its been over a month. He has changed the locks and is slandering my name through out my old place of employment. I just want this to be all over with and he continues to abuse me.(mentally). Please help me . I need to know if I should get a lawyer? thank you so much Nayla40
You could get a lawyer, of course, but if the value of the lost inventory and any unpaid debts to you is small, you are probably better off taking this to small claims court.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">