• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Want to gather info on WC comp claims

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

pusskat

I live in CA. I am wondering if it is legal and/or appropriate to solicit info/stories about particular (a certain company) WC claims through this site. I feel the company that I worked for has been negligent in allowing my treatment and am wondering how many more claims from this particular company in my area that there might be. I am hoping if enough of us unite we can actually get something done or start another lawsuit of some kind, by proving that these people are so powerful they can withhold necessary treatment as they see fit.

If allowed to do this I will only use the first letter of the company as I do not wish it to be searchable by the powers that be. The company willl be immediately recognized though.

I do not want to step on any toes here, therefore I am asking first. Please let me know and I will abide by the majority or whoever rules the roost here! :)

Thank you,
Pusskat

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">