• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illinois, telephone harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carnationss

What is the name of your state? PA
I live in PA and had a felony telephone harassment in Illinois which was dismissed, What is statue of limitations on this case for recharging me as a misdemeanor? Also, what is the law regarding contacting the plaintiff about to talk this over.

Just Blue

carnationss said:
What is the name of your state? PA
I live in PA and had a felony telephone harassment in Illinois which was dismissed, What is statue of limitations on this case for recharging me as a misdemeanor? Also, what is the law regarding contacting the plaintiff about to talk this over.

Do you want to go to jail?? Stay away from the plaintiff...do not call her...do not send a letter....do not send a card....do not e-mail...no flowers...no candy...no stuffed animals**************.. :rolleyes:

ENASNI

baystategirl said:
lol! do not pass go!

What is the Monopoly guys name?....none of us can remember!

Google Brings me Rich Uncle Pennybags... but I do not think he has a name really...

You know I am the Google Queen lovey....

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">