• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

telephone harassment

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

carnationss

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? IL
what is statue of limitations to be charged with a misdemeanor? JUst a polite straight answer will do, sarcasm not needed. thx

carnationss

re: 1 yr. statue of limitation for misdemeanor in Illinois. Where can I find this info online. I have looked at the Illinois compiled statutes and could not find anything. I would like to check out other info also. thx

carnationss

I guess I need to know where to look within

the two sites you gave me. What category? What would it fall under? Thank you for all the help.

carnationss

would this fall under personal injury?

I'm not sure where this would fall except for personal injury which states 2years? What category for 1 yr. statute of limitations for this dismeanor? thx

seniorjudge

carnationss said:
I'm not sure where this would fall except for personal injury which states 2years? What category for 1 yr. statute of limitations for this dismeanor? thx
It is a misdemeanor (as you said earlier). It is a crime. It has nothing to do with personal injury statutes of limitations which are civil matters.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">