• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Underage Consumption

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

taran86

I live in Georgia and recently got a ticket for Underage Consumption of alcohol. My friend who was driving the vehicle I was in noticed that when the cop gave him the breathalyzer he did not change the tip of the machine before giving it to me. Could this help me to get my ticket thrown out or make the punishment less harsh?

seniorjudge

taran86 said:
I live in Georgia and recently got a ticket for Underage Consumption of alcohol. My friend who was driving the vehicle I was in noticed that when the cop gave him the breathalyzer he did not change the tip of the machine before giving it to me. Could this help me to get my ticket thrown out or make the punishment less harsh?
Q: Could this help me to get my ticket thrown out or make the punishment less harsh?

A: No; this has nothing to do with the elements of the crime which are you are underage and you had booze.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">