• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Illinois,break in,then police D.steel from me

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

shyann62801

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?I live in Illinois.Few years ago someone broke into my home and stolen several items,tv-camcorder -kids money-ect. and cut my cats throat.I called the police,I had an idea who did this,they were doing to go over there and question this person.I ask if you do this this person will come after me and who nows what will happen.They did not proceed being no way to protect me.So.. I did not feel safe so I moved me and my kids and animals to a safer place but in the same town and let my cousin move into my place and during the move the same person that broke in my home returned and stolen my motorcycle.I called the police.task got involved being they were watching this guy.I had anough no one was doing anything so I investigated myself.I found were all my things were and even the person that helped steeling my things and the driver of the van.This one person that talk to me,felt bad and I even took him to the police station,in the town we lived,he told them the story but they said you will have to go to salem,being the county line runs right by your home,but this person started getting scared and was worried the person that he helped break in my home will come after him.so he only talked on the phone to the police in the other county and would not let me take him over there.no one done anything.ok now time passed alittle,I got a call from marion county saying they found my motorcycle in another county,call this county up,I gave them all your information.So I call them,they said I will get ahold of you when we release it and you can come get your bike.The guy from task call also told me they found it in a drug bust and told me not to worry it is in good hand at this police department,they will notified you when you can come get it.I called a few times and they said we will let you now when you can pick it up.I waited then called back.they said oh I messed up and sent the release form to a place you use to live years ago.sorry you have to call the new owner of the motorcycle and see what he wants to do_OK- This police department had all my infor.from marion county police PLUS the task gave them my info.Plus I called and gave them my infor.I called this guy up they gave my bike to and He wants to sell it to me.OK---- Were is the right and wrong in this?? Here me and the kids are a victum someone brakes in are home,go there are private things ,steel,kills are cat,we to this day do not feel safe,and we never leave the home without not one being here.And now we are going threw it again But the police stole my bike and sold it.
To this day it has change my children and I.We still don't have are items back (whick I did have homeowner ins. but to this day they keep sending me things to fill out and nothing)I do not have my motorcycle back and items that was stolen. Any advice will be appreciated!!!.I thank you for reading my post.I just hope nothing like this happens to anyone ele.
Whats right and whats wrong,
Shyann

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">