• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

List of Technicalities

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FastLearner

What is the name of your state?Can someone please list (as comprehensive as possible) all of the speeding ticket technicalities that have worked in the past to have a speeding ticket dismissed.

For example, my research so far has shown me that the wrong color of a vehicle, the wrong date/time, the wrong model of vehicle etc. would not be grounds to dismiss the case.

My research has shown that the following could be grounds for dismissal:

- Speeding sign not posted
- Officer's name not indicated on ticket

I'm sure this list can be expanded to at least 10 or 15 more examples.
Thanks in advance!

I

IGNORANT MARY

FastLearner said:
What is the name of your state?Can someone please list (as comprehensive as possible) all of the speeding ticket technicalities that have worked in the past to have a speeding ticket dismissed.

For example, my research so far has shown me that the wrong color of a vehicle, the wrong date/time, the wrong model of vehicle etc. would not be grounds to dismiss the case.

My research has shown that the following could be grounds for dismissal:

- Speeding sign not posted
- Officer's name not indicated on ticket

I'm sure this list can be expanded to at least 10 or 15 more examples.
Thanks in advance!

My response:

Let's see how fast you learn. "US Law Only - WHEN POSTING A QUESTION, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE"

IAAL

FastLearner

IGNORANT MARY said:
My response:

Let's see how fast you learn. "US Law Only - WHEN POSTING A QUESTION, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE"

IAAL
Gotcha!

I really am a fast learner.
"US Law Only - WHEN POSTING A QUESTION, YOU MUST INCLUDE THE NAME OF YOUR STATE"

Well actually, it seems I may have interpreted this notice in a way that the board owner *did not intend*.

Here's how I *honestly* interpreted it:
"US Law Only - " That is, the following note applies only if your question deals with US Law. So, if your question does not apply to US Law, "ignore the following."

I'm from the great White North.

In any event, this question is so general, that the answers would not vary that much from state to state or province to province.

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">