• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

vehicle title forgery

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

piman36

What is the name of your state? north carolina. yes im wondering how the laws are in the state of alabama when it comes to car title forgery.my wife,well ex now,bought a tahoe from a place in north carolina last year.she is from alabama,she went down to visit her mom and stepfather like 4 months ago.well while im here in north carolina,she decides she going to go and trade the tahoe in for a 2005 kia sedona.but the problem im having is both of our names was on the title of the tahoe.the only way she could have gotten the kia is to have signed my name,which is forgery... i have talked to a lawyer here in north carolina and he said it sure looks like forgery but i would need to get the title info form the place where we got the tahoe financed and see how it looks.can anyone help me on this????? help!!!!!! :confused:

piman36

title forgery

it was both names on title which that would make it "and" in north carolina,"or" would make it that only one person could just sign the title!!!

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">