• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

workers comp

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

B

bredinger

i injured my back in May of 1994 and had back surgery in Aug of 1996. in 1997 I went to work for a new company i have been working there ever since. i make a considerable amount of more money. my claim has remained active with medical benefits. now i need to have surgery again when i have to apply for my tempory total. does it still go by my income at the time of original injury or by income now? I live in Ohio

[Edited by bredinger on 11-29-2000 at 01:03 PM]

L

LadyBlu

bredinger said:
i injured my back in May of 1994 and had back surgery in Aug of 1996. in 1997 I went to work for a new company i have been working there ever since. i make a considerable amount of more money. my claim has remained active with medical benefits. now i need to have surgery again when i have to apply for my tempory total. does it still go by my income at the time of original injury or by income now?
Need a state...

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">