• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Domain name owned by another company

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Brandonl

What is the name of your state? California
right now my company has the webdomain of fulcanindustries.com because someone already owns fulcan.com is there anyway we can get the fulcan.com domain? We have the name FULCAN INDUSTRIES trademarked, dont now if that helps. thx

divgradcurl

Brandonl said:
right now my company has the webdomain of fulcanindustries.com because someone already owns fulcan.com is there anyway we can get the fulcan.com domain? We have the name FULCAN INDUSTRIES trademarked, dont now if that helps. thx
You can ask them to sell it to you.

SleeplessInMI

I agree, ask them to sell it to you. Maybe you will get a good price... maybe not. But I think you would have a very hard time forcing them to give it to you. Now if they had fulcanindustries.com then that would be a different story.

Brandonl said:

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">