• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

Banking Law Question

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

A

aim3288

I applied for a loan from a local nationwide bank in Southern California and the loan consultant gave all my personal and financial information to her boyfriend without my permission who also does loans thru another institution. She at first lied and said my loan was turned down and she knew someone that could help. I said I would call him if I was interested. I never gave permission for him to call me. Instead I got a call at home and he said he had all my info and ran my numbers and could get me a loan with much higher cost and I said no. The bank Manager ended up calling me to let me know that I had been approved. I told her what happened and the loan consultant got fired over it. Do I have a case against the bank for her giving out my information with no permission? Please email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">