• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

being looked into

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

angryme

What is the name of your state? new hampshire

I was working for a local bank, one of the night drop bags were off. I was audited and in balance twice, had my personal items inspected, and was fine. On Monday I returned to work to be told not to do any work I needed to be auditied again, spoke to my manager about the way I was being treated. Which was when I felt as if she was implying I stole the money,and that she needed to contact her supervisor since the manager of the store insisted it wasn't off. I am now being investigated, and would like to sit down and get some free legal advice with the possibilty of a law suit. I would also like to know my rights, I feel as if I am backed into a corner were I need to defend myself, and i'm not sure what to do. I would apprecaite a response as soon as possible. Thank you.

sorry its so long i used this for another page as well

Last edited:

seniorjudge

I am no being investigated, and would like to sit down and get some free legal advice with the possibilty of a law suit.

A lawsuit about what?

seniorjudge

angryme said:
I was accused with out any proof that I stole the money.
That's not what your post said:

angryme said:
What is the name of your state? new hampshire

I was working for a local bank, one of the night drop bags were off. I was audited and in balance twice, had my personal items inspected, and was fine. On Monday I returned to work to be told not to do any work I needed to be auditied again, spoke to my manager about the way I was being treated. Which was when I felt as if she was implying I stole the money,and that she needed to contact her supervisor since the manager of the store insisted it wasn't off. I am now being investigated, and would like to sit down and get some free legal advice with the possibilty of a law suit. I would also like to know my rights, I feel as if I am backed into a corner were I need to defend myself, and i'm not sure what to do. I would apprecaite a response as soon as possible. Thank you.

sorry its so long i used this for another page as well

zippysgoddess

Funny way to word it, you are saying they have no PROOF that you stole it, so are you saying you did, and they just can't prove it?

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">