• FreeAdvice has a new Terms of Service and Privacy Policy, effective May 25, 2018.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our Terms of Service and use of cookies.

2005 dodge stratus

Accident - Bankruptcy - Criminal Law / DUI - Business - Consumer - Employment - Family - Immigration - Real Estate - Tax - Traffic - Wills   Please click a topic or scroll down for more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rickwash

What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state?What is the name of your state? New York
I have a 2005 Dodge Stratus that I believe is a lemon. This car was purchased Dec. 10th 2004 brand new, and it has seen the dealer several times for repair. One time it was at the dealer for 35 days strait getting repaired, and just the other day it was taken back in on a flatbed truck due to it was totaly dead and I just finally got it back today. I need help! Is this a lemon or not and if so I need info on where I can hire a Lawyer? Thank you.
Richard Washburn

"Where can I {hire} an attorney?"

Click on "post to an attorney", the red band.

Should you? Absolutely. Your initial description indicates likely lemon issues.

Just click on the red.

rickwash

no response yet

New York
Ok I posted Click on "post to an attorney", the red band, but have not been contacted by any lawyers yet, any more ideas where I can hire a lawyer. This car has been parked to keep the mileage down, but it gets exspensive to keep a car on the road that you don't drive.
Thank you,
Richard Washburn

need help from moderator

OK, I have never personally used this function.

Can we count on freeadvice forum's moderators to assist this man?

You Are Guilty

rickwash said:
New York
I still have not been able to find a lawyer yet, anymore ideas. I have already tryed this web site and there are only 2 lawyers, but when I called them neither one handles Lemon law. https://attorneypages.com/636NY/index.htm
There's this thing we have, although I don't know if it's available by you, called the "Yellow Pages". It's a listing, alphabetically, of a variety of people and services that are in your area. It's typically published yearly, so the information is fairly current and up to date. In it, under "L", you will find pages and pages of attorneys listed. Some books will further break the listing down by sub-category, such as "divorce" or "immigration". See if they have any sub-listings for "lemon law" and give them a call.

And if this directory is not available in your area, we also have this other thing we call the "Internet" that has the exact same directory published online. You can find it at this link: http://www.superpages.com/ (You'll have to fill in the missing information yourself, however).

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Find the Right Lawyer for Your Legal Issue!

Fast, Free, and Confidential
data-ad-format="auto">